- 2014 COURSE CHANGE Bud's Run 2014 will be held at Bierman Park rather than at Town Center on Fountainview Dr. Bud's Run was required to make this change due to construction in Armstrong Park and along Gary Ave. Bierman Park is in a residential area; the course will be 2 loops around a lake and school. Parking will be available at Heritage Lake School nearby.
- Twitter Updates Follow BudsRun
in 2014 with Twitter!
From the Race Director
Welcome to Bud's Run 2014!
Please come and join us for our 11th anniversary of Bud's Run; you will have fun and you will add to the value of the day. 100% of the proceeds after paying our expenses are given to the Sarcoma Foundation of America.
Good luck with your training!
Join the fight against sarcoma!
Bud's Run raises money for the Sarcoma Foundation of America.
Here's how you can help:
- Register for the race and celebrate your life and fitness by participating in the 5k run / walk
- Visit the Sarcoma Foundation website at CureSarcoma.org
- Like us on Facebook! Spread the word!
- Donate using our button below
Can't run the race? Still want to donate to the Sarcoma Foundation of America? Click on the Donate button below - all proceeds will directly benefit the Sarcoma Foundation of America.